Friday, October 22, 2010

Fantastic Friday Fix - Eggnog


Fridays are usually where I post a generally well-known recipe (sometimes with a twist). This week, there will be no complicated mixing, because this Fantastic Friday Fix simple involves pouring over ice.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are still months away; however, it is now that the liquor stores are receiving the holiday drinks. My favorite Christmas drink is Evan Williams's Eggnog. It is simply the best pre-mixed, alcoholic Eggnog that I've ever had. The good news is that it is in stores NOW! The bad news is that every year, I usually only get my hands on one bottle of the stuff because it sells out so quickly and local stores weren't getting any new orders. I've already gotten and drank one bottle of the stuff. I'm hoping that today I procure another bottle, so I can end this horrible tragedy of being egg-nog-less during the actually holiday season.

Do you have any favorite holiday drinks? Speak up in the Comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment